JTJ Resources, Inc.
In 2005, after 23 years of meritorious military service under the Departments of the United States Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard, I launched JTJ Resources Inc. to leverage my inside network and knowledge of federal government protocols to seek and secure relevant government contracts.
I have been blessed with building a successful business, earning the following coveted certifications:
- A graduate of the SBA 8(A) program with SBA set-asides: 8(a) Participant; Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB); HUBZone Small Business; 8(m) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Department of Transportation Certifications: Minority Business Enterprise (MBE); Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- The Center for Veterans Enterprise (Department of Veterans Affairs) Certifications: Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB); Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
The JTJ Resources team is driven by our three guiding operating principles of:
1. Trust – All valued relationships begin by establishing mutual trust. We thrive on earning the trust of our clients and colleagues by taking responsibility and accountability for our words and deeds while acting with respect, transparency and integrity at all times.
2. Excellence – We consistently strive to overdeliver for our clients and are bounded by a strong work ethic around our high-touch, high attention to detail approach that demonstrates our unwavering commitment to adding best-in-class knowledge, quality and value. Nothing delights us more than our clients’ delight with their engagement with us.
3. Connecting – Over the years, we’ve cultivated an impressively extensive roster of government and business connections and network of contacts who share our passion, quality and values for the work that we all do. And we’re happy to access them to the benefit of our clients when needed.
The cornerstone of our Quality Control Program is our workforce performance whose hallmark is, “doing right the first time.” We are committed to the belief that quality must be built in - not added on. Each member of our work force understands that he or she has a personal responsibility to provide Quality Control and Client Satisfaction.
Personally, it’s extremely rewarding for me to be working with my two sons Julius and Joshua (the two Js in JTJ Resources) as they chart their own career paths. I also enjoy spending all the time that I can carve out to spoil my precious granddaughter, Tiana, and help prepare her for life’s most important lessons. I take a great deal of pride in being one of her greatest champions.
President and Chief Executive Officer