JTJ Resources, Inc.
JTJ Resources, Inc. ("JTJ")
JTJ is an accomplished graduate of the Small Business Administration (SBA) 8A Participant program, and a SBA 8(m) Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business. Additionally, JTJ enjoys certain other certifications, including: a certified and verified Veterans Affairs (VA) Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) Service Connected-Disabled Veteran Business (SDVOSB); a certified CVE Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB); a certified Georgia Department of Transportation (DOT) Disadvantaged Minority Business Enterprise; and an approved vendor for providing “Professional, Technical and Administrative Support Services” under the General Services Administration (GSA) Consolidated MAS Schedule 99, as well as Professional Healthcare and Alliance Services under the VA Schedule 621i, the Federal Aviation Administration eFast, and several other Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Task Order Contracts, including the United States Navy's Seaport-E.
CA, DC, GA, MD, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA & WV
NAICS Code and Description:
- 325412 Pharmaceuticals
- 491110 Postal Services
- 541611 Management Consulting Services
- 541614 Process, Physical Distribution, & Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 561320 Administrative Help Services
- 561330 Profession Administrative Organizations
- 561410 Document Preparation Services
- 721110 Hotel and Lodging Services